boom

boom

Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13th 2013

I know it's been about a month since the last post, I'm sorry. But in that month there have been some updates. I have recently joined the team, Widow Makers. They are based out of Chesapeake, VA and are a D5 5-man team. I have my first practice with them on Saturday so that should a lot of fun. We are going to be playing the EPL South series this season along with a 3-man tournament series at CSP Paintball. This should be a good season and I am looking forward to getting started. I need to sell some gear so I can get the Virtue Spire hopper for the team sponsorship deal.

I have been trying to work out a little bit more. I work 35 hours a week and I am taking summer classes so it is near impossible to get to the gym. What I have been doing is walking around the neighborhood each night and I am slowly trying to add more running into the routine each time. I have bad shin splints so I have to ease into the running. I am also doing upper body and core exercises at home after the walk/run. I am trying to stay in shape over the summer and my goal weight is around 170 lbs. I just need to cut 10 more pounds and I will meet that goal. Totally possible.

I will try and post more frequently and i will be sure to post a picture of the new jersey when it comes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment