boom

boom

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Social Paintball Video

Hey friends! Social Paintball finally released their video from the EPL South Event #4 at CSP. There are a few scenes that I am in. Fun tournament and a good video to follow it. Here is the link below:

EPL Event 4

For now, I am working out and trying to be in the best shape I can be in preparation for East Coast Cup. We are still working on the final touches for the event and I will post when we have an official word on the event. We are also looking to play in the CSP 3-man event on Sept. 8th as well as practice on the 7th.

I am also in the works of bringing back the paintball event at Virginia Intermont for Student Activities. The event should take place on Sept. 14th and we hope to have a good turn out. Until then, I am also looking to get back to reffing at The Alternative Sport on weekends to get some money for new parts for the DM7 while saving up for my Luxe.

A lot of things are coming up here in the next few weeks and I will keep y'all posted.

Lastly, I have noticed that a lot of my views are from Russia, so I wanted to say a special привет to my Russian fans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment