boom

boom

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week Before Cup

So a few things have been going on this week. We had a blast at the VI Paintball day. Though there were only 5 of us, we had a good time playing with the local ballers. I was working on running and gunning along with diving. I did manage to lose the button shroud of the UL frame on my DM7. So I had to call Dye on monday and place and order for another one. With Cup coming up next week, I have been trying to get everything ready. I had my birthday two days ago and I got a decent amount of money, so I might order new parts or just save up for my Luxe. So many options to consider. I finally got my Spring Ramp for my Spire today and got it installed. So this is the preparation week and making sure everything is going to be good to go.

I have also been looking to join the Paintballers 4 Autism group. I will be trying to get into touch with them this upcoming week. I know they are based out of Mass, but I want to see if there is something we can get started down here in VA. It is a great cause and it is something that I really would like to be a part of. So keep an eye out for updates on that front.

I will post again once I have more news to share along with how ECC is going to be rolling. Take care for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment